The Soundtrack To My Life :D

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
Open your music library
Put it on shuffle
Press play
For every question, type the song that’s playing
When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits: Take me out- Franz Ferdinand
Waking Up: Good Morning Sunshine-Aqua
Average Day: A little dust on the bottle- Aaron Tippin
First Date: Like I Love You- Justin Timberlake
Falling in Love: Always and Never- Coheed Cambria
Love Scene: Dreamgirl- Dave Mathew's Band
Fight Scene: Fightin' Words-Trace Adkins
Breaking Up: This Love- The Veronicas
Getting Back Together: I still Do- Reckless Kelly
Secret Love:Two Dozen Roses- Diamond Rio
Life’s Okay: She's Got it all- Kenny Chesney
Mental Breakdown: I just wanna live!- Good Charlotte
Driving: Mustang Sally- Eric Clapton
Learning a Lesson: Your gone- Diamond Rio
Deep Thought: White America- Eminem
Flashback: Flowers- Cross Canadian Ragwed
Partying: Hey Hey Mr. Policeman- Brad Paisley
Happy Dance: Just dance- Lady Gaga
Regretting: I Breath in, I breath out- Chris Cagel
Long Night Alone: I wanna Feel Something- Trace Adkins
Death Scene: Lord Raise Me Up- Matisyahu
Closing Credits: Love - Sugarland

0 comments:



Post a Comment