wedding date




I haven't really put much thought as into when and where Chris and I want to get married. So on the way back to school last night I finally asked Chris when he wants to get married. I was expecting the usual "I don't know..." with the shrugging of the shoulders, but to my surprise he pulled out his phone to look at his calendar and started giving me some ideas... has he been thinking about this with out me? I was shocked...I didn't think he was this into these kind of details.

We can either get married in 2010 or 2011...or even longer...which I don't want to do, but it was advised that we wait at least 2 years before we tie the knot. With all that said we agreed on a date!
With that hurtle out of the way, all we need to do know is worry about our finances and saving money not only for the wedding but also the honeymoon if we are going to take one...
So the date, drum roll please!
March 18, 2011. a spring wedding :D hopefully here in South Texas it will be nice, and not all humid.
now really I need to start and actually stick to a diet, lose some much unwanted baggage, that way I will look Gorgeous on my day, I have plenty of time.
Love,
Andrea

0 comments:



Post a Comment