Random

I really don't have anything to write about today, so I guess I will tell yall about some music i am in to at the moment and some pictures :D.



My favorite songs at the moment are:
Speechless~The Veronicas
1234~ Plain White Tees
ANYTHING by Taylor Swift!!
Josh Grobin
And And some very calming music, like meditative soothing songs.





I'm going to try to listen to them this whole week, and if they work, I will let you know if I have started to calm down since I have been getting frustrated allot lately, which really isn't really how I am, hmm... if not then I don't know, maybe its just how I am going to be from here on out... just need some time. I'm going to listen to all of these songs and also work on my 3 baby blankets that i am making for my sister, cousin, and my future brother and sister-in-law, all 3 girls... but anyways, crocheting has some what been like therapy for me... I've been doing it since I was 12, and i have never finished anything ever... so that's my goal for the next few weeks, finish 3 blankets, listen to calming music and meditate, and calm down/take it slow
I ABSOLUTELY love Photography. Not only being behind the camera, but in front of it most of the time. I use my standard Sony Cybershot digital camera for everything, I even recently applied for JC Penny's Photography at our mall in Corpus... I even want some really old school cameras, and also to have my very own dark room... some day I will, some day.
Love Andrea
PS: the first 2 pictures..self portrait...photoshoped by me, and then the third one was on Christmas day at my Future Grandparent-in-law's Farm in Robstown, TX,I absolutely love this picture, and their farm!


0 comments:



Post a Comment